1. Part a section of hair on the smaller half of a side part from crown to behind the ear.
2. Dutch braid this section (crossing strands under middle and adding hair)
3. Once all of the hair in the section has been added to the braid, continue braiding to the bottom and secure with an elastic.
4. Pancake the braid by tugging on the elbows of the braid and stretching them.
5. Secure the hair and the braid into a ponytail.
6. Wrap the ponytail using a small section of hair from the ponytail and secure with a hair pin.
7. Release the regular braid from the dutch braid (without letting go of the section).
8. Braid the hair that was previously part of the dutch braid as a inverted fishtail (Same as a regular fishtail but taking sections from the middle and crossing under).
9. Secure fishtail with an elastic.
10. Pancake fishtail.
11. Finish with hairspray if desired.
A great big thank you to @mybraidposts for creating this beautiful tutorial for us!