Tutorial on how to do Dutch braids pinned into a bun.
1. Begin with hair down and parted down the middle. This hairstyle works with straight or curly hair (Or any texture)
2. Part the hair down the middle down the back and secure one of the sections into a pigtail.
3. Using the section you have not secured, begin a dutch braid. Continue crossing the outer strands under the middle strands and adding hair.
4. Angle the braid towards the middle of the head. When there is no more hair left to add, continue down into a regular 3 strand braid and secure with a small, clear, elastic
Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other side.
Fold the end of one of the braids across the back of the head and pin with hair pins as you go.
5. Repeat step 6 with the other braid.
6. Tuck the ends of the braids underneath the pinned braids and secure with hair pins (If you are working with long hair, you may need to fold the braid back again)
7. Secure the folded braids with hair pins and spray with hairspray and you are finished!
Shot of the final look!