Carousel Braid Tutorial created exclusively for Hairstyles How To by @mybraidposts.
Also know as a lace braid ponytail. This super pretty and unique hairstyle is actually really easy to recreate.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Start with the hair brushed into a high ponytail.
2. Section off a small piece from the left side of the ponytail and split it into 3 pieces.
3. Begin a lace braid working left to right, adding hair only from the ponytail to the top of the braid.
4. When you reach the other side of the ponytail, braid a few stitches of a regular 3 strand braid without adding hair.
5. Bring the 3 strand braid behind the ponytail and back around to the left side.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4, braiding across the ponytail then repeat step 5.
7. Continue braiding across the ponytail then looping the braid around until you reach the end of the hair.
8. Secure with an elastic.